Voter ID Tamil Nadu card is an essential document that can help to establish one’s nationality and citizenship. In India, the Voter ID Tamil Nadu card is issued by the Election Commission of India. It serves primarily as an identity proof for citizens while casting their votes.
How to register for Color Voter ID Tamil Nadu Listed below are the steps to be followed in order to get a Color Voter ID.
- Visit the official website of your state
- Click on the link specified for the registration of new PVC Voter ID
- Enter the required details along with your mobile number
- Upload your photograph
- Submit the details
- A verification code will be sent to the mobile number mentioned
- Enter the code in the box specified for it.
Apply for Voter ID Online in Tamil Nadu (How)
- Go to the CEO Tamil Nadu web portal. In the home page
- Choose “Register as a Voter”.
- You have to completely fill that form with information like your name, date of birth, age, parent’s or spouse’s name, details about place of birth, present address and details of applicants in the family whose name has already been included in the electoral roll of the constituency etc. in order to continue
- You will be asked to fill a self-declaration form and once you fill in the verification code, you can submit the form.
- Once approved, the election voter ID card will be sent to your residential address.
Note : Booth Level Officers (BLOs) will visit your residence to verify the details.
To Track Voter Id Status
Visit the Tamil Nadu CEO website. (http://18.104.22.168/AppTracking/Tracking.aspx). You can track your application by using your Application ID or your mobile number. Click on “Track Status” to find out your application status.