Voter ID Card Goa – Voter List: In order to be able to vote, an individual should possess a Voter ID. The Voter ID is a very important piece of document that enables voters to cast their vote. The Voter ID is issued by the government. It not only enables one to vote but it also serves as a valid proof of identity. There are over 39 Lok Sabha Constituencies and 234 assembly constituencies in India. Goa has two seats in Lok Sabha and one seat in Rajya Sabha. Goa is one of the important states in democratic India when it comes to voting and has seen 14 governments in a span of 15 years.
- 1 How To Apply for Voter Id Card Online Application Form 6 Registration Goa
- 2 How to Apply for Duplicate Voter ID Card Online in Goa
- 3 How to Apply for Duplicate Voter ID Card Offline in Goa
- 4 How to Make Corrections in a Voter ID Card Online in Goa
- 5 How to Make Corrections in Voter ID Card Offline in Goa
- 6 Change Address in Voter ID Card Online in Goa
- 7 How to Change Address in Voter ID Card Offline in Goa
- 8 How to Check Voter List Goa
How To Apply for Voter Id Card Online Application Form 6 Registration Goa
- Visit Official Website http://www.ceogoa.nic.in/
- Click Online Application And Click Include Your Name
- Form 6 Will Opened After Select Your Assembly Constituency And Part No
- Search Your Relative Details
- Enter Applicant’s Personal Details
- Enter Applicant’s Other Details
- Add Details Of Family Members Already Included in The Current Electoral Rolls
- Enter Captcha Image
- Click Save And Click Epic Preview
Track Voter ID Card Status in Goa
Visit the Goa CEO website(http://ceogoa.nic.in/appln/uil/TrackOnlineApp.aspx). You can check your status using your Acknowledgement number. Enter your first name. Enter the captcha code and click on “Search” to generate your results.
Required Documents Of Goa New Voter Id Card Apply
- Passport Size Photo
- Address Proof
- Age Proof
- Mobile No
How to Apply for Duplicate Voter ID Card Online in Goa
- Download Form EPIC-002, which is the application form for duplicate voter ID card.
- Fill in the details as required, such as your address, name, constituency etc.
- In the event your voter ID card was stolen or lost, you will have to attach a copy of the
- FIR registered at a police station along with your form.
- Submit the form along with the supporting documents to the electoral office where you are registered as a voter.
- After your application has been verified, you will be issued a duplicate voter ID card.
How to Apply for Duplicate Voter ID Card Offline in Goa
- Go to the electoral office where you are registered and collect a copy of Form EPIC-002.
- Fill in the form and attach the supporting documents as mentioned in the form.
- For loss or theft of card, remember to attach a copy of the FIR filed.
- Submit the form and documents to the electoral office.
- After your application has been successfully verified, you will receive a duplicate vote ID card.
How to Make Corrections in a Voter ID Card Online in Goa
- Go to the website of the Chief Electoral Officer of Goa and click on the National Voters Service Portal option.
- Click on the “Correction of Entries in Electoral Roll” tab from among the options provided.
- Select your language of choice (either English or Hindi) and fill in the form (Form 8) with the details requested.
- In case of change in address, upload supporting documents with the correct address mentioned (such as a bank passbook, passport, etc).
- Once you have filled in the form and uploaded the documents, submit the form.
- A reference number will be generated, which you can use to track your application status.
- After the application has been verified and processed successfully, you will receive a voter ID card with the corrected information through the post or you will have to collect it from the electoral office.
How to Make Corrections in Voter ID Card Offline in Goa
- Visit the office of the electoral officer closest to your residence and collect Form 8, which is the application form for making corrections in the voter ID card.
- Fill in the details as requested and attach supporting documents as stated in the form’s guidelines. Change Address in Voter ID Card Online in Goa
- For changes in the name, attach proof of the name to be changed or corrected (passport, official gazette copy, marriage certificate etc)
- Submit the form by post or in person to the office.
- After your application has been successfully verified, you will receive the updated voter
- ID card by post to the address mentioned in your form, or you can collect it from the electoral office.
Change Address in Voter ID Card Online in Goa
- Go to the Chief Electoral Officer of Goa’s website and select the “Online Voter Registration” option.
- On the page that opens, click on the “register” button, which will direct you to a site called the National Voters Service Portal.
- Select the “Correction of Entries in Electoral Roll” option from the ones provided.
- A new page with a list of forms will appear. Select Form 8A and click on it, whereupon the online form will appear onscreen.
in the form of the information required, such as your name, state, district, address etc.
- Upload proof of your current place of residences, such as telephone, gas or electricity bills, or any official documents.
- Once you have filled in and uploaded the required documents, click “submit”.
- A reference number will be generated automatically, which you can note down so you can track your application status later.
- Once your application has been received, a Booth Level Officer (BLO) will visit your home to verify your address.
- After successful verification, you will receive your voter’s ID card with the updated address.
How to Change Address in Voter ID Card Offline in Goa
To update your voter ID card address, the Goa Election Commission has streamlined the process, making it quicker and less cumbersome. The process for an offline address change is mentioned below:
- Visit the nearest electoral office and collect a copy of Form 8A, the form for transposition of name from electoral rolls.
- Fill in the form with all the relevant information and include a copy of proof of your current address, such as utility bills, rent agreement etc.
- Submit the form and supporting documents to the electoral office.
- On receipt of your application, a Booth Level Officer (BLO) will visit your home to verify the address you have provided.
- On successful verification of your address, you will be issued a voter ID card with the changed address. You can collect this from the electoral office or it will be sent to you by post.
How to Check Voter List Goa
To download the voter list for Nagar Palika Election 2017, please follow these steps:
- Visit the official website of State Election Commission of Goa – http://www.ceogoa.nic.in/
- Move the mouse pointer over ‘View Electoral Roll’
- Click on ‘View Electoral Roll’
- Choose the District Name along with the name of the Urban Local Body
- Select the ward from the drop-down and click on the appropriate booth name
- Click on ‘Sections’ to download.
- Based on the size of the PDF file and speed of internet, the voter list will get download with 2-5 minutes
- Once downloaded, open the file to find your name on the Voter List for Nagar Palika Election 2018 in Goa Voter List.
- The voter can also choose to enter his/her personal details in order to check the presence of the name. The following steps are required for Goa Voter List Name
- Select the District
- Choose the Block
- Click on the associated ward
- Enter the voter ID card
- Enter the voter’s name
- Fill in at least the first three characters of a relative’s name
- Enter the captcha for security purpose
- Click on ‘View’ to check for the presence of your name in the Voter List.
Goa New Voter Id Card Apply Online Application Form Registration Government Of GOA STATE CHIEF ELECTORAL OFFICE Providing To Apply Goa New Voter Id Card Application Form 6 Registration And Download Goa New Voter Id Card Application Form 6 And Check Your Name In Goa Voter’s List And Edit Goa Voter Id Card Application Form And Update Goa New Voter Id Card Online Application Form And Check Goa Voter Id Card Application Status And Check Goa Voter Id Card Details And Search Your Name In Goa.
Voter Id Card List And Download Goa Electoral Rolls And Correct Your Goa Voter Id Card Record And Apply Online Goa Voter Id Card Correction Application Form And Delete Your Name In Goa Voter Id Card List And Goa Voter Id Card Transpose And Download All Goa Voter Id Card Application Form And Check All Goa Voter Id Card Information Online http://www.ceogoa.nic.in/ voter id card search indian voter id card online registration voter id card online apply voter id application voter id card search by number voter id check apply for voter id card.