Voter ID Card Himachal Pradesh – Voter List:- is governed through a parliamentary system of representative democracy, a feature the state shares with other Indian states. Universal suffrage is granted to residents. The legislature consists of elected members and special office bearers such as the Speaker and the Deputy Speaker who are elected by the members.
Assembly meetings are presided over by the Speaker or the Deputy Speaker in the Speaker’s absence. The judiciary is composed of the Himachal Pradesh High Court and a system of lower courts.
Are you a resident of Himachal Pradesh and do you like to check your name is there in the Revised Voter List 2018? Lots of people in your state from various constituencies know how to look their name in the Voter list 2018 through online and tell it to their friends and neighbors. It is so simple if you know the official link of the Himachal Pradesh chief electoral office.
New youngster electors and existing electors who gave forms for changing their address and other purposes are eagerly waiting for the Voter list 2018 to check whether their name is there or not and to know the application status. Interesting news to new electors who have attained 18 years old as on 1st January 2018 and applied for new voter id card can check finally the voter list 2017 is on 25th January 2018, the National Electors Day the election commission of India will begin the distribution of the colorful EPIC.
As India is a democratic country, elections will be held regularly when any existing government dissolves. People i.e. Voters are given all the rights to choose the government that can rule them according to their needs, they also have right to remove them from power if the elected party is not working properly or if it is going against people welfare. Conducting elections is a big process and involves lot of effort; the entire task is carried out by Chief election commission of India. But one thing needed to cast a vote in Himachal Pradesh assembly or parliamentary elections in Voter Identity card. Want to give a valuable vote to your favorite politician? Then get apply election card online via Himachal Pradesh CEC website. voter id himachal pradesh
Don’t neglect applying for election identity card by thinking that elections will generally come for once in 5 years, the document is must required for voting in other elections at mandal, district levels. Also during by elections that usually come due to sudden death or resignation of the candidate. Other than elections, it serves as valid address proof and plays a crucial role in obtaining new passport or for booking flight tickets. voter id himachal pradesh
- 1 Download CEO Himachal Pradesh Voter List
- 2 How to apply for Voter ID online in Himachal Pradesh
- 3 Apply for Voter ID offline in Himachal Pradesh
- 4 Check Himachal Pradesh Voter Id Card Application Status
- 5 How to track Voter ID Card Status of Himachal Pradesh
- 6 How to Apply for Duplicate Voter ID Card Online in Himachal Pradesh
- 7 How to Apply for Duplicate Voter ID Card Offline in Himachal Pradesh
- 8 How to Make Corrections in a Voter ID Card Online in Himachal Pradesh
- 9 How to Make Corrections in Voter ID Card Offline in Himachal Pradesh
- 10 Change Address in Voter ID Card Online in Himachal Pradesh
- 11 How to Change Address in Voter ID Card Offline in Himachal Pradesh
- 12 How to Check Voter List Himachal Pradesh
Download CEO Himachal Pradesh Voter List
- Visit Official CEO Himachal Pradesh Website to Download Electoral Roll / Voter List.
- You can add your name in Himchal pradesh voter list 2018 by visitng NVSP Portal or CEO Himachal portal. Go here (http://electionhp.gov.in/pscd/) to Add Name in Himchal pradesh Voter List.
- You can search your name in Voter list by Name or Voter ID Card No. or SMS.
How to apply for Voter ID online in Himachal Pradesh
- Go to the CEO or Chief Electoral Officer’s Website of Himachal Pradesh.
- Sign up with your Email ID, Phone number and valid name.
- The site will send a username and password to the mobile number submitted while signing up.
- Login using the provided username and password.
- Form 6 is the application form for a new Voter ID. Find Form 6 on the website.
- Fill in the form with accurate details completely. Upload a photograph if necessary.
- Submit the form online after filling in the required details correctly.
- Take a printout of the form for further uses.
Apply for Voter ID offline in Himachal Pradesh
- Visit the Electoral Office nearest to you in Himachal Pradesh.
- Obtain the required form at the office. (Form 6 for new registration of Voter ID card).
- Fill in the form with correct details.
- Submit the form along with required documents and a recent photograph if required.
- The electoral officer will conduct a verification by visiting the address mentioned on the form.
- The Voter ID card will be sent via post a few days after the verification is complete.
Check Himachal Pradesh Voter Id Card Application Status
- Visit Official Website CEO or Chief Electoral Officer’s Website
- Enter Application Receiving No
- Click Show
Finally Get Your Himachal Pradesh Voter Id Card Application Status
1.Visit Official Website of CEO or Chief Electoral Officer’s Website
2.Select Your District Name And Select Your AC Name
3.Select Your Part And Select Your Form NO
4.Enter From Date And Enter To Date
6.Find Your Name And Click Receipt Number Of Application
Finally Get Your Himachal Pradesh Voter Id Card Application Status
How to track Voter ID Card Status of Himachal Pradesh
To check your status online, visit the Himachal Pradesh CEO website. You can check your status using the following information:
- Select your district
- Enter your phone number
- Click on “Search” to generate your results
- Tracking Voter ID status via SMS
- To check if your name has been included in the Electoral Roll, you can send the following SMS.
- KAEPICVoter Card No to 9243355223 .
- Calling on the Dedicated ECI Helpline Number
- You can call the ECI Helpline number 1950 toll free. The helpline is available on all working days between 10:00 am and 5:00 pm.
How to Apply for Duplicate Voter ID Card Online in Himachal Pradesh
- Download Form EPIC-002, which is the application form for duplicate voter ID card.
- Fill in the details as required, such as your address, name, constituency etc.
- In the event your voter ID card was stolen or lost, you will have to attach a copy of the
- FIR registered at a police station along with your form.
- Submit the form along with the supporting documents to the electoral office where you are registered as a voter.
- After your application has been verified, you will be issued a duplicate voter ID card.
How to Apply for Duplicate Voter ID Card Offline in Himachal Pradesh
- Go to the electoral office where you are registered and collect a copy of Form EPIC-002.
- Fill in the form and attach the supporting documents as mentioned in the form.
- For loss or theft of card, remember to attach a copy of the FIR filed.
- Submit the form and documents to the electoral office.
- After your application has been successfully verified, you will receive a duplicate vote ID card.
How to Make Corrections in a Voter ID Card Online in Himachal Pradesh
- Go to the website of the Chief Electoral Officer of Himachal Pradesh and click on the National Voters Service Portal option.
- Click on the “Correction of Entries in Electoral Roll” tab from among the options provided.
- Select your language of choice (either English or Hindi) and fill in the form (Form 8) with the details requested.
- In case of change in address, upload supporting documents with the correct address mentioned (such as a bank passbook, passport, etc).
- Once you have filled in the form and uploaded the documents, submit the form.
- A reference number will be generated, which you can use to track your application status.
- After the application has been verified and processed successfully, you will receive a voter ID card with the corrected information through the post or you will have to collect it from the electoral office.
How to Make Corrections in Voter ID Card Offline in Himachal Pradesh
- Visit the office of the electoral officer closest to your residence and collect Form 8, which is the application form for making corrections in the voter ID card.
- Fill in the details as requested and attach supporting documents as stated in the form’s guidelines. Change Address in Voter ID Card Online in Himachal Pradesh
- For changes in the name, attach proof of the name to be changed or corrected (passport, official gazette copy, marriage certificate etc)
- Submit the form by post or in person to the office.
- After your application has been successfully verified, you will receive the updated voter
- ID card by post to the address mentioned in your form, or you can collect it from the electoral office.
Change Address in Voter ID Card Online in Himachal Pradesh
- Go to the Chief Electoral Officer of Himachal Pradesh website and select the “Online Voter Registration” option.
- On the page that opens, click on the “register” button, which will direct you to a site called the National Voters Service Portal.
- Select the “Correction of Entries in Electoral Roll” option from the ones provided.
- A new page with a list of forms will appear. Select Form 8A and click on it, whereupon the online form will appear onscreen.
in the form of the information required, such as your name, state, district, address etc.
- Upload proof of your current place of residences, such as telephone, gas or electricity bills, or any official documents.
- Once you have filled in and uploaded the required documents, click “submit”.
- A reference number will be generated automatically, which you can note down so you can track your application status later.
- Once your application has been received, a Booth Level Officer (BLO) will visit your home to verify your address.
- After successful verification, you will receive your voter’s ID card with the updated address.
How to Change Address in Voter ID Card Offline in Himachal Pradesh
To update your voter ID card address, the Himachal Pradesh Election Commission has streamlined the process, making it quicker and less cumbersome. The process for an offline address change is mentioned below:
- Visit the nearest electoral office and collect a copy of Form 8A, the form for transposition of name from electoral rolls.
- Fill in the form with all the relevant information and include a copy of proof of your current address, such as utility bills, rent agreement etc.
- Submit the form and supporting documents to the electoral office.
- On receipt of your application, a Booth Level Officer (BLO) will visit your home to verify the address you have provided.
- On successful verification of your address, you will be issued a voter ID card with the changed address. You can collect this from the electoral office or it will be sent to you by post.
How to Check Voter List Himachal Pradesh
To download the voter list for Nagar Palika Election 2017, please follow these steps:
- Visit the official website of State Election Commission of Himachal Pradesh
- Move the mouse pointer over ‘Search in PDF’
- Click on ‘Nagarpalika’
- Choose the District Name along with the name of the Urban Local Body
- Select the ward from the dropdown and click on the appropriate booth name
- Click on ‘Download’
- Based on the size of the PDF file and speed of internet, the voter list will get download with 2-5 minutes
- Once downloaded, open the file to find your name in the Voter List for Nagar Palika Election 2017 in Himachal Pradesh Voter List.
- The voter can also choose to enter his/her personal details in order to check the presence of the name. The following steps are required for Himachal Pradesh Voter List Name
- Select the District
- Choose the Block
- Click on the associated ward
- Enter the voter ID card
- Enter the voter’s name
- Fill in at least the first three characters of a relative’s name
- Enter the captcha for security purpose
- Click on ‘View’ to check for the presence of your name in the Voter List.
Himachal Pradesh legislative assembly election was held in 2012. In 2002 Assembly Election, BJP won 26 seats, INC won 36 seats and Independents won 6 seats. The 2012 Election result was declared on December 20, 2012. There are 68 Constituencies in Himachal Pradesh.
voter id himachal pradesh how to apply voter id himachal pradesh apply election card in himachal pradesh apply for form no 6 in himachal pradesh how to register election card id himachal pradesh voter id himachal pradesh