Voter ID Card Punjab – Voter List: Voter ID is also known as Electoral Photo ID Card or EPIC in short. Customers can apply for the same either online or offline. There are, however, exceptions with respect to people who are allowed to vote. Mentally unstable and bankrupt citizens of the country will not be allowed to vote. Also, if individuals change their residential address and there is change in constituency, then the previous Voter ID will be void and new one will have to be procured. This article elaborates on the various steps that need to be taken in order to procure a Voter ID in the state of Punjab.
Elections are not only the times when individuals search for voter identity card , It is also useful when a person needs an ID proof to open a bank account or needs one document as identity/address proof. Responsible citizen who wants to visit pooling booths and make their ideal choice by choosing a suitable candidate should have a valid voter identity card. Documents like EPIC cards will not only ensure your entry into polling booths, but also acts valid proofs in long run. It is the duty of every citizen to get registered in voters list, apply for Punjab voter card online if you want to support your favorite leader by vote apply voter id panjab.
Assembly elections were recently held in Punjab, almost all polls are over and you need to wait for some more years to get into election mood. A responsible citizen should definitely cast his vote and also have important document like election identity card, election commission wants to pull as many voters as it can into polling booths. There are some formalities that must be completed to get your name printed in electoral list; also you need to have some documents if you want to get your online election identification card approved apply voter id punjab.
Required Documents To Apply Punjab New Voter Id Card
- Passport Size Photo
- Address Proof
- Identity Proof
How To Apply Punjab New Voter Id Card Online Application Form 6 Registration
- Visit Official Website http://ceopunjab.nic.in/english/fper.aspx
- Click Enroll Your Vote
- Click National Voters Service Portal
- Click Apply Online For Registration Of New Voter
- Form 6 Will Open After And Select Your State And Select Your Assembly/Parliamentary Constituency
- Enter Applicant Details
- Enter Place Of Birth Details
- Enter Particulars Of Place Of Present Ordinary Residence (Full Address)
- Enter Applicant’s Family Already Included in The current Electoral Roll Of The Constituency
- Upload Supporting Documents
- Enter Declaration Details
- Click Save And Click Submit
How To Check Punjab Voter Id Card Application Status
- Visit Official Website http://ceopunjab.nic.in/English/home.aspx
- Click Application Status For NVSP (Form 6,7,8&8A)
- Select Your District And Select Your AC Select Form Type Or
- Enter Form No
- Click Show
- Finally Know Your Application Status
How to Apply for Duplicate Voter ID Card Online in Punjab
- Download Form EPIC-002, which is the application form for duplicate voter ID card.
- Fill in the details as required, such as your address, name, constituency etc.
- In the event your voter ID card was stolen or lost, you will have to attach a copy of the
- FIR registered at a police station along with your form.
- Submit the form along with the supporting documents to the electoral office where you are registered as a voter.
- After your application has been verified, you will be issued a duplicate voter ID card.
How to Apply for Duplicate Voter ID Card Offline in Punjab
- Go to the electoral office where you are registered and collect a copy of Form EPIC-002.
- Fill in the form and attach the supporting documents as mentioned in the form.
- For loss or theft of card, remember to attach a copy of the FIR filed.
- Submit the form and documents to the electoral office.
- After your application has been successfully verified, you will receive a duplicate vote ID card.
How to Make Corrections in a Voter ID Card Online in Punjab
- Go to the website of the Chief Electoral Officer of Punjab and click on the National Voters Service Portal option.
- Click on the “Correction of Entries in Electoral Roll” tab from among the options provided.
- Select your language of choice (either English or Hindi) and fill in the form (Form 8) with the details requested.
- In case of change in address, upload supporting documents with the correct address mentioned (such as a bank passbook, passport, etc).
- Once you have filled in the form and uploaded the documents, submit the form.
- A reference number will be generated, which you can use to track your application status.
- After the application has been verified and processed successfully, you will receive a voter ID card with the corrected information through the post or you will have to collect it from the electoral office.
How to Make Corrections in Voter ID Card Offline in Punjab
- Visit the office of the electoral officer closest to your residence and collect Form 8, which is the application form for making corrections in the voter ID card.
- Fill in the details as requested and attach supporting documents as stated in the form’s guidelines. Change Address in Voter ID Card Online in Punjab
- For changes in the name, attach proof of the name to be changed or corrected (passport, official gazette copy, marriage certificate etc)
- Submit the form by post or in person to the office.
- After your application has been successfully verified, you will receive the updated voter
- ID card by post to the address mentioned in your form, or you can collect it from the electoral office.
Change Address in Voter ID Card Online in Punjab
- Go to the Chief Electoral Officer of Punjab’s website and select the “Online Voter Registration” option.
- On the page that opens, click on the “register” button, which will direct you to a site called the National Voters Service Portal.
- Select the “Correction of Entries in Electoral Roll” option from the ones provided.
- A new page with a list of forms will appear. Select Form 8A and click on it, whereupon the online form will appear onscreen.
in the form of the information required, such as your name, state, district, address etc.
- Upload proof of your current place of residences, such as telephone, gas or electricity bills, or any official documents.
- Once you have filled in and uploaded the required documents, click “submit”.
- A reference number will be generated automatically, which you can note down so you can track your application status later.
- Once your application has been received, a Booth Level Officer (BLO) will visit your home to verify your address.
- After successful verification, you will receive your voter’s ID card with the updated address.
How to Change Address in Voter ID Card Offline in Punjab
To update your voter ID card address, the Punjab Election Commission has streamlined the process, making it quicker and less cumbersome. The process for an offline address change is mentioned below:
- Visit the nearest electoral office and collect a copy of Form 8A, the form for transposition of name from electoral rolls.
- Fill in the form with all the relevant information and include a copy of proof of your current address, such as utility bills, rent agreement etc.
- Submit the form and supporting documents to the electoral office.
- On receipt of your application, a Booth Level Officer (BLO) will visit your home to verify the address you have provided.
- On successful verification of your address, you will be issued a voter ID card with the changed address. You can collect this from the electoral office or it will be sent to you by post.
How to Check Voter List Punjab
To download the voter list for Nagar Palika Election 2017, please follow these steps:
- Visit the official website of State Election Commission of Punjab – http://ceopunjab.nic.in
- Move the mouse pointer over ‘Search in PDF’
- Click on ‘Nagarpalika’
- Choose the District Name along with the name of the Urban Local Body
- Select the ward from the dropdown and click on the appropriate booth name
- Click on ‘Download’
- Based on the size of the PDF file and speed of internet, the voter list will get download with 2-5 minutes
- Once downloaded, open the file to find your name in the Voter List for Nagar Palika Election 2017 in Punjab Voter List.
- The voter can also choose to enter his/her personal details in order to check the presence of the name. The following steps are required for Punjab Voter List Name
- Select the District
- Choose the Block
- Click on the associated ward
- Enter the voter ID card
- Enter the voter’s name
- Fill in at least the first three characters of a relative’s name
- Enter the captcha for security purpose
- Click on ‘View’ to check for the presence of your name in the Voter List.
ceopunjab.nic.in New Voter Id Card Apply Online Application Form 6 Registration. Government Of PUNJAB CHIEF ELECTORAL OFFICER Providing To Apply Punjab New Voter Id Card Online Application Form 6 Registration And Apply Punjab Voter Id Card Correction Application Form Online And Download Punjab Voter Id Card Application Form Online.
Check Punjab New Voter Id Card Application Status And Check Punjab Voter Id Card Correction Form Application Status And Punjab Voter Id Card Search Your Name in Voter list And Download Punjab Electoral Rolls And Search Your Name In Punjab Voter Id Card Electoral Rolls And Punjab Voter’s Know Your Polling Stations And BLO And Check Your Punjab Voter Id Card Details And Check Punjab Voter Id Card Information online http://ceopunjab.nic.in/