Voter ID Card Tamil Nadu – Voter List: Voter ID is an essential document that can help to establish one’s nationality and citizenship. In India, the Voter ID Tamil Nadu card is issued by the Election Commission of India. It serves primarily as an identity proof for citizens while casting their votes.
Elections are very important in any democratic country, normally every country issues some form of identity for citizens that allow them to cast their vote. As India is the largest country, governments at both center and state are elected by people. It lies in the hands of people to select a government that works based on the wills of people and not the one that forces people to follow its own rules. Each constituency has a comprehensive list of voters. It is known as the Electoral Roll or the Voters’ List. If you want your name to appear in voter list, first of all, you have to apply for Voter Identity card online in Tamil Nadu.
The Commission prepares the Electoral Roll for Parliament as well as Legislative Assembly elections. The Electoral Roll of every constituency contains the names of all the persons who have right to vote in that constituency. The electoral roll is also revised from time to time generally before every general election, by-election and mid-term election in the constituency Every constituency has a large number of polling booths. Each polling booth on an average caters to about a thousand votes. Every such booth is under the charge of an officer who is called the Presiding Officer. He/she supervises the entire process polling in the polling booth and ensures that every voter gets an opportunity to cast vote freely. After the polling is over he/she seals all the ballot boxes and delivers them to the Returning Officer.
How to register for Color Voter ID Tamil Nadu Listed below are the steps to be followed in order to get a Color Voter ID.
- Visit the official website of your state
- Click on the link specified for the registration of new PVC Voter ID
- Enter the required details along with your mobile number
- Upload your photograph
- Submit the details
- A verification code will be sent to the mobile number mentioned
- Enter the code in the box specified for it.
- 1 Apply for Voter ID Online in Tamil Nadu (How)
- 2 Check Tamil Nadu Voter Id Card Application Status
- 3 How to track Voter ID Card Status of Tamil Nadu
- 4 How to Apply for Duplicate Voter ID Card Online in Tamil Nadu
- 5 How to Apply for Duplicate Voter ID Card Offline in Tamil Nadu
- 6 How to Make Corrections in a Voter ID Card Online in Tamil Nadu
- 7 How to Make Corrections in Voter ID Card Offline in Tamil Nadu
- 8 Change Address in Voter ID Card Online in Tamil Nadu
- 9 How to Change Address in Voter ID Card Offline in Tamil Nadu
- 10 How to Check Voter List Tamil Nadu
Apply for Voter ID Online in Tamil Nadu (How)
- Go to the CEO Tamil Nadu web portal. In the homepage
- Choose “Register as a Voter”.
- You have to completely fill that form with information like your name, date of birth, age, parent’s or spouse’s name, details about place of birth, present address and details of applicants in the family whose name has already been included in the electoral roll of the constituency etc. in order to continue
- You will be asked to fill a self-declaration form and once you fill in the verification code, you can submit the form.
- Once approved, the election voter ID card will be sent to your residential address.
Note: Booth Level Officers (BLOs) will visit your residence to verify the details.
Required Documents Of Tamil Nadu New Voter Id Card Apply
- Passport Size Photo
- Address Proof
- Age Proof
- Mobile No
How To Check Tamil Nadu Voter Id Card Application Status
- Visit Official Website http://elections.tn.gov.in
- Click Get The Status Of My Application
- Select Your District
- Enter Your Cell Phone No
- Click Search
Check Tamil Nadu Voter Id Card Application Status
1.Visit Official Website http://elections.tn.gov.in
2.Enter Application Receiving No
Finally Get Your Tamil Nadu Voter Id Card Application Status
1.Visit Official Website http://elections.tn.gov.in
2.Select Your District Name And Select Your AC Name
3.Select Your Part And Select Your Form NO
4.Enter From Date And Enter To Date
6.Find Your Name And Click Receipt Number Of Application
Finally Get Your Tamil Nadu Voter Id Card Application Status
How to track Voter ID Card Status of Tamil Nadu
Visit the Tamil Nadu CEO website. (http://22.214.171.124/AppTracking/Tracking.aspx). You can track your application by using your Application ID or your mobile number. Click on “Track Status” to find out your application status.
- Select your district
- Enter your phone number
- Click on “Search” to generate your results
- Tracking Voter ID status via SMS
- To check if your name has been included in the Electoral Roll, you can send the following SMS.
- KAEPICVoter Card No to 9243355223 .
- Calling on the Dedicated ECI Helpline Number
- You can call the ECI Helpline number 1950 toll free. The helpline is available on all working days between 10:00 am and 5:00 pm.
How to Apply for Duplicate Voter ID Card Online in Tamil Nadu
- Download Form EPIC-002, which is the application form for duplicate voter ID card.
- Fill in the details as required, such as your address, name, constituency etc.
- In the event your voter ID card was stolen or lost, you will have to attach a copy of the
- FIR registered at a police station along with your form.
- Submit the form along with the supporting documents to the electoral office where you are registered as a voter.
- After your application has been verified, you will be issued a duplicate voter ID card.
How to Apply for Duplicate Voter ID Card Offline in Tamil Nadu
- Go to the electoral office where you are registered and collect a copy of Form EPIC-002.
- Fill in the form and attach the supporting documents as mentioned in the form.
- For loss or theft of card, remember to attach a copy of the FIR filed.
- Submit the form and documents to the electoral office.
- After your application has been successfully verified, you will receive a duplicate vote ID card.
How to Make Corrections in a Voter ID Card Online in Tamil Nadu
- Go to the website of the Chief Electoral Officer of Tamil Nadu and click on the National Voters Service Portal option.
- Click on the “Correction of Entries in Electoral Roll” tab from among the options provided.
- Select your language of choice (either English or Hindi) and fill in the form (Form 8) with the details requested.
- In case of change in address, upload supporting documents with the correct address mentioned (such as a bank passbook, passport, etc).
- Once you have filled in the form and uploaded the documents, submit the form.
- A reference number will be generated, which you can use to track your application status.
- After the application has been verified and processed successfully, you will receive a voter ID card with the corrected information through the post or you will have to collect it from the electoral office.
How to Make Corrections in Voter ID Card Offline in Tamil Nadu
- Visit the office of the electoral officer closest to your residence and collect Form 8, which is the application form for making corrections in the voter ID card.
- Fill in the details as requested and attach supporting documents as stated in the form’s guidelines. Change Address in Voter ID Card Online in Tamil Nadu
- For changes in the name, attach proof of the name to be changed or corrected (passport, official gazette copy, marriage certificate etc)
- Submit the form by post or in person to the office.
- After your application has been successfully verified, you will receive the updated voter
- ID card by post to the address mentioned in your form, or you can collect it from the electoral office.
Change Address in Voter ID Card Online in Tamil Nadu
- Go to the Chief Electoral Officer of Tamil Nadu’s website and select the “Online Voter Registration” option.
- On the page that opens, click on the “register” button, which will direct you to a site called the National Voters Service Portal.
- Select the “Correction of Entries in Electoral Roll” option from the ones provided.
- A new page with a list of forms will appear. Select Form 8A and click on it, whereupon the online form will appear onscreen.
in the form of the information required, such as your name, state, district, address etc.
- Upload proof of your current place of residences, such as telephone, gas or electricity bills, or any official documents.
- Once you have filled in and uploaded the required documents, click “submit”.
- A reference number will be generated automatically, which you can note down so you can track your application status later.
- Once your application has been received, a Booth Level Officer (BLO) will visit your home to verify your address.
- After successful verification, you will receive your voter’s ID card with the updated address.
How to Change Address in Voter ID Card Offline in Tamil Nadu
To update your voter ID card address, the Tamil Nadu Election Commission has streamlined the process, making it quicker and less cumbersome. The process for an offline address change is mentioned below:
- Visit the nearest electoral office and collect a copy of Form 8A, the form for transposition of name from electoral rolls.
- Fill in the form with all the relevant information and include a copy of proof of your current address, such as utility bills, rent agreement etc.
- Submit the form and supporting documents to the electoral office.
- On receipt of your application, a Booth Level Officer (BLO) will visit your home to verify the address you have provided.
- On successful verification of your address, you will be issued a voter ID card with the changed address. You can collect this from the electoral office or it will be sent to you by post.
How to Check Voter List Tamil Nadu
To download the voter list for Nagar Palika Election 2017, please follow these steps:
- Visit the official website of State Election Commission of Tamil Nadu – http://elections.tn.gov.in/VoterServices.aspx
- Move the mouse pointer over ‘Search in PDF’
- Click on ‘Nagarpalika’
- Choose the District Name along with the name of the Urban Local Body
- Select the ward from the dropdown and click on the appropriate booth name
- Click on ‘Download’
- Based on the size of the PDF file and speed of internet, the voter list will get download with 2-5 minutes
- Once downloaded, open the file to find your name in the Voter List for Nagar Palika Election 2017 in Tamil Nadu Voter List.
- The voter can also choose to enter his/her personal details in order to check the presence of the name. The following steps are required for Tamil Nadu Voter List Name
- Select the District
- Choose the Block
- Click on the associated ward
- Enter the voter ID card
- Enter the voter’s name
- Fill in at least the first three characters of a relative’s name
- Enter the captcha for security purpose
- Click on ‘View’ to check for the presence of your name in the Voter List.
apply voter id tamil nadu how to apply voter id tamil nadu apply election card tamil nadu apply new voter id tamil nadu enroll your voter id tamil nadu form 6