CEO Delhi Voter List – The National Capital Territory of Delhi has its own Legislative Assembly, Lieutenant Governor, council of ministers and Chief Minister. Members of the legislative assembly are directly elected from territorial constituencies in the NCT. The legislative assembly was abolished in 1956, after which direct federal control was implemented until it was re-established in 1993. The Municipal co-operation handles civic. administration for the city as part of the Panchayati Raj Act.
The Government of the National Capital Territory of Delhi is the governing authority of the Indian national capital territory of Delhi and its 11 districts. It consists of an executive, led by the Lieutenant Governor of Delhi, a judiciary and a legislative. The present Legislative Assembly of Delhi is unicameral, consisting of 70 Members of the Legislative Assembly (MLA).
- Delhi Draft Voter List 2017
- Delhi Electoral Roll 2017
- CEO Delhi Voter List 2017
- Download Delhi Voter List 2017 PDF
- Add Your Name in Delhi VoterList 2017
- Find Your Name in CEO Delhi 2017
- Online Voter Registration Delhi 2017
- Know your BLO Delhi 2017
- Booth wise Delhi Voter List 2017
- Name Search By EPIC No. in Voter List
- Delhi Voter List Online Electoral Roll Search 2017 2018 2019
Delhi Draft Electoral Roll List 2016 Online Application. Are you yet to attain 18 years as per 1st January 2017 and do you want to include your name in Delhi Electoral Roll 2017 via Online Application Form? So many citizens in Delhi want to include their name via online application form. Also one can check for names in the voter list 2017 according to their respective Assembly Constituencies.
Search Your Name in Official Delhi Voter List 2017
- Visit Official CEO Delhi Website to Download Electoral Roll / Voter List.
- After that Click on Electoral Roll shown in left side of the page.
- Then Click on Final PDF Electoral Roll( Select your language)
- Now Select your Constituency. your done.
List of Districts of CEO Delhi
You can do it simply with the help of the CEO Delhi official portal. Some of the citizens who shift their place from one constituency to other also use the same Form 6 as new elector. If you are a Overseas Elector then you should use Form 6A for inclusion of your name.