Rajasthan Voter List – Rajasthan Vidhan Sabha is the unicameral legislature of the Indian state of Rajasthan. The assembly meets at Vidhana Bhavan situated in Jaipur, the capital of Rajasthan. Members of the Legislative assembly are directly elected by the people for a term of 5 years. Presently, the legislative assembly consists of 200 members.
Elections in Rajasthan are held since 1952 to elect members of Rajasthan Legislative Assembly and of Lok Sabha. There are 200 assembly constituencies and 25 Lok sabha constituencies.
- Rajasthan Draft Voter List 2017
- Rajasthan Electoral Roll 2017
- CEO Rajasthan Voter List 2017
- Download Rajasthan Voter List 2017 PDF
- Add Your Name in Rajasthan VoterList 2017
- Find Your Name in CEO Rajasthan 2017
- Online Voter Registration Rajasthan 2017
- Know your BLO Rajasthan 2017
- Booth wise Rajasthan Voter List 2017
- Name Search By EPIC No. in Voter List
- Rajasthan Voter List Online Electoral Roll Search 2017 2018 2019
Download Rajasthan Voter List 2017 ID Card Name Search Revised E-Rolls 2017. Are you a resident of one of the 200 assembly constituencies in Rajasthan? All residents in 45,334 polling stations are waiting for that day on which the Final Voter List of Rajasthan released in the official link. Out of 200 Assembly Constituencies, 34 are reserved for SCs and 25 are reserved for STs.
Search Your Name in Official Rajasthan Voter List 2017
- Visit Official CEO Rajasthan Website to Download Electoral Roll / Voter List.
- Select Your District Name and Constituency Name and select your polling station name.
- Now you will be able to download CEO Rajasthan Voter List.
CEO Rajasthan District Wise Voter List
In Rajasthan the Claims and objections were received from 15th October 2016 to 10th November 2016. Reading the Electoral Roll in front of the Gram Sabha was made on 17th and 30th October 2016. According that verification was made on 19th October and 2nd November 2016. Updating of the data were done on 20th December 2016. Final Publication of Electoral Roll is available from 5th January 2017 on wards in the concerned web portal.