CEO Sikkim Voter List – According to the Constitution of India, Sikkim has a parliamentary system of representative democracy for its governance; universal suffrage is granted to state residents. In 1975, after the abrogation of Sikkim’s monarchy, the Indian National Congress gained a majority in the 1977 elections. In 1979, after a period of instability, a popular ministry headed by Nar Bahadur Bhandari, leader of the Sikkim Sangram Parishad Party, was sworn in. Bhandari held on to power in the 1984 and 1989 elections.
In the 1994 elections, Pawan Kumar Chamling of the Sikkim Democratic Front became the Chief Minister of the state. Chamling and his party have since held on to power by winning the 1999, 2004,2009 and 2014 elections. Currently, the Governor of Sikkim is Shriniwas Dadasaheb Patil.
- Sikkim Draft Voter List 2017
- Sikkim Electoral Roll 2017
- CEO Sikkim Voter List 2017
- Download Sikkim Voter List 2017 PDF
- Add Your Name in Sikkim VoterList 2017
- Search Your Name in Official Sikkim Voter List 2017
- Online Voter Registration Sikkim 2017
- Know your BLO Sikkim 2017
- Booth wise Sikkim Voter List 2017
- Name Search By EPIC No. in Voter List
- Sikkim Voter List Online Electoral Roll Search 2017 2018 2019
The total number of seats in the assembly is 32, including one seat reserved for the Sangha. Results list national parties first, state parties second and unrecognized parties last. Results are presented as by the Election Commission of India. Parties participating as independents are not listed.
Find Your Name in CEO Sikkim 2017
- Visit Official CEO Sikkim Website to Download Electoral Roll / Voter List.
- Click on Electoral Roll Tab shown in header of the website.
- Now Select on Polling Station wise Electoral Roll (updated).
- Then Select your Polling Station and Download/ Save Voter List in PDF.
Chief Electoral Officer CEO Sikkim is responsible for publishing CEO Sikkim Voter Lists. Chief Electoral officer works in co ordination with the State Election Commission (SEC). Next Assembly Elections are going to held in 2019 in Sikkim. So you can download CEO Sikkim Voter List 2016-17 and 2018-19 here.
CEO Sikkim District Wise Voter List