CEO Tripura Voter List – Tripura is governed through a parliamentary system of representative democracy, a feature it shares with other Indian states. Universal suffrage is granted to residents. The Tripura government has three branches. executive, legislature and judiciary. The Tripura Legislative Assembly consists of elected members and special office bearers that are elected by the members.
Assembly meetings are presided over by the Speaker or the Deputy Speaker in case of Speaker’s absence. The Assembly is unicameral with 60 Members of the Legislative Assembly (MLA).
- Tripura Draft Voter List 2017
- Tripura Electoral Roll 2017
- CEO Tripura Voter List 2017
- Download Tripura Voter List 2017 PDF
- Add Your Name in Tripura VoterList 2017
- Search Your Name in Official Tripura Voter List 2017
- Online Voter Registration Tripura 2017
- Know your BLO Tripura 2017
- Booth wise Tripura Voter List 2017
- Name Search By EPIC No. in Voter List
- Voter List Online Electoral Roll Search 2017 2018 2019
Tripura Voter List 2017 Constituency wise Electoral Roll Jan 2015. Do you know the date of publication of Voter List 2017 in the state of Tripura? All who know that the publication of the Voter List 2017 is released on 5th January 2017 are trying to check the voter list in the chief electoral official web site. They gave their forms according to their needs in the campaign during 15th October 2016 to 10th November 2016.
After verification with the Booth Level Agents on 19th October and 2nd November 2016, the database update was done on 20th December 2016. After finishing all the process the chief electoral officer published the Revised Voter list 2017 in the web portal at official website. You can easily find your voter list via Parliamentary Constituency name and District wise.
Find Your Name in CEO Tripura 2017
- Visit Official CEO Tripura Website to Download Electoral Roll / Voter List.
- Then Select the constituency name and polling station number
- After that choose “click here to view roll”
- Now You can now view the voter list of your constituency.