CEO Uttarakhand Voter list – The Government of Uttarakhand also known as the State Government of Uttarakhand, or locally as State Government, is the supreme governing authority of the Indian state of Uttarakhand and its 13 Districts. It consists of an executive branch, led by the Governor of Uttarakhand, a judiciary branch, led by the Chief Justice of Uttarakhand and a legislative branch led by the Chief Minister of Uttarakhand.
- Uttarakhand Draft Voter List 2017
- Uttarakhand Electoral Roll 2017
- Download Uttarakhand Voter List 2017 PDF
- Add Your Name in Uttarakhand VoterList 2017
- Search Your Name in Official Uttarakhand Voter List 2017
- Find Your Name in CEO Uttarakhand 2017
- Online Voter Registration Uttarakhand 2017
- Know your BLO Uttarakhand 2017
- Booth wise Uttarakhand Voter List 2017
- Name Search By EPIC No. in Voter List
- Uttarakhand Voter List Online Electoral Roll Search 2017 2018 2019
Uttarakhand Voter List 2017 Search Name & Address for Correction Available Online. Are you looking for the voter list 2017 published in Uttarakhand state and are you looking to download district wise voter list in PDF format to search your name and to know your booth name for the Lok Sabha Election 2017? Do you want to download your voter list for your polling station or for your ward?
CEO Uttarakhand Voter List 2017
- Visit Official CEO Uttarakhand Website to Download Electoral Roll / Voter List.
- Click on ” Voter Search ” on the CEO Uttarakhand Website.
- After that Choose one Option as District Wise or AC Wise.
- Select District Wise or AC wise
- Search by your Name or by EPIC No.
- Click on Search, You will get the result.
The Governor is the constitutional and formal head of the government and is appointed for a five-year term by the President of India on the advice of the Union government. The present Governor of the state is Krishan Kant Paul. The Chief Minister, who holds the real executive powers, is the head of the party or coalition garnering the majority in the state elections.
The current Chief Minister of Uttarakhand is Harish Rawat. The Uttarakhand Legislative Assembly consists of elected members and special office bearers such as the Speaker and Deputy Speaker that are elected by the members. Assembly meetings are presided over by the Speaker, or the Deputy Speaker in the Speaker’s absence.